Tulsa job openings for 2018
Redhead Labs is hiring a Web Development Project Manager to support our growing client base. This is a full-time position with Redhead Labs.
As project manager, you will lead a team of designers & developers that creates various projects primarily for ecommerce front end systems. The primary role of project manager is to help manage these various projects for their entire life cycle, from conception to delivery. This involves daily reviews of tasks and goals, meeting with team members, and open communication with Redhead Labs’ clients. You will work with Redhead Labs’ customers directly and lead the team to deliver a web product that the customer envisions.
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Follow the scope of project from the start-up stage, to design and development, and finally delivery of product.
- Participate in client meetings to ascertain requests, revisions, conceptions, and then translate these items to team members (designers and developers).
- Aim to meet all project goals within project scope and complete projects within designated deadlines.
- Work to find and resolve problems with web projects by working with your team members and fellow project managers.
- Supervise a team of web designers and developers to ensure projects are on track by assigning tasks, performing quality control, and providing positive customer experiences.
- Continual develop of your skills.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to manage many different jobs/projects and meet deadlines consistently
- Must be self-motivated
- Experience with hosted ecommerce solutions (such as Bigcommerce, Shopify, etc.) a plus but not required.